Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cross Country

In my opinion i think the cross country was planned out and organised very well. We had fun with the music and doing our own remix an DJ work with the speakers. We created a dance circle round the speakers and boosted the volume up and maxed out the volume. When it got time to running the coss country i felt heavy and unfit. i began the cross country with a slow jog. I had a stitched at the beggining of the race slowing me down. I ran the entirety of the race coming eighth place making north harbour and auckland champs for our school. Top 10 race at the championship. I had complete enjoyment on the day and couldn't be more happier with the weather and the setup and crowd control was fantastic also. litter was also not an issue due to volunteers from the senior students picking up what was left.

No comments: